Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

The Flood.

One frozen, icy day  I got washed away by a giant wave. The wave tore apart all the houses and took me. boom, crash, splash went the houses the wave was a sky tower. Then I saw a gigantic, yellow creature come towards me. My eyes popped like popcorn.


I wondered what would happen, I was panicking like a chicken.  A man threw me an old scruffy rope that had knots and was just about to rip apart. I climbed on and he said this is a giant tsunami. I was soaking like cloths in the washing machine.

we were sinking and the water got deeper I was shivering . But the man used an enchanted silver thing with a red dot on the top. when he turned it, water came out and the water got a lot more bubbly and it got warmer.



It was like hot Milo. Then the bright yellow creature jumped, I fell off and I was frightened. As I took  my face out of the water my mum told me to get out of the bath and turn off the tap because I made huge mess on the floor.

3 comments:

  1. good job peter i like your duck as a shark

    ReplyDelete

  2. Cool Peter.I love how you describe everything in the story. If you would like to see my blog it is https://millanslearningblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.