Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

I am Poem

 I am Poem


I am Peter

I wonder what  happens if you get struck by lightning, who knows? 

I hear an imaginary voice pushing me and telling me I can achieve my goals!

I see New Zealand dying because of Covid 19

I want to win a prize at prize giving to make my family proud

I am Peter


I feel perfect when I do things by myself

I touch my phone whenever I’m bored

I worry that one day soon my family will pass on

I cry when I’m hurt or embarrassed

I  am Peter


I understand that one day my Journey will also end

I say dry jokes to hear my friends joyful laughs

I dream Impossible things that will never happen 

I try my best to do better everyday 

I hope to succeed to make it into a good collage

I am Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.