Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

2019 In Hindsight

5 things I am proud of:                                                                       

1.I am proud of glen taylor school's rugby team because we tried to win even if we get hit and because we never gave up        

2. I am proud of my writing and maths because I tried my  Hardest in it                                                                                                                                                                                                 

3. I am proud of my teacher for trying her best to teach room 10 and for taking her time to do fun things.

4. I am proud of my friends for helping me when ever I'm stuck in something and supporting me when I get something good. 

5. I am also proud of my of family for coming to some school funtions and supporting me.




5. things I am thankful for:
I am thankful for coming to the best school in the world. 
I am thankful for my family because they help me.
I am proud of my marist rugby team
I am thankful for my life



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.