Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

Create a issue

For this activity, please think about an issue you would protest over (non-violently, of course!).
On your blog, explain the issue clearly and tell us why it is so important to you.
If it was me, I would consider non-violently protesting over the lack of diversity in my local council and health board. I think there should be people from different ethnicities, different jobs, and different ages who represent the city that I live in.


I would give most of my money to the poor people.
Who: Homeless People
What: They need money
When: Maybe there whole life
Where: On the streets
Why: Because they might of lost there money or never of had a job to pay for bills.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.